IndusView is a proud sponsor of South Asian Festival - Ottawa's largest South Asian event - www.southasianfest.net/
Even as most countries attracted less foreign direct investment last year, investment in India surged on hope its economy is set for take off.
Bundeep Singh Rangar
Bundeep Singh RangarChairman
Bundeep Singh Rangar has more than 18 years’ combined experience in banking, consultancy, technology and media. He is the Chairman and founder of London-based IndusView, a leading advisory business specializing in business opportunities in India for multinational firms.
He has been a senior advisor to high-growth startups such as Skype SA, and multinationals such as India’s largest IT services co. Tata Consultancy Services, mobile operator T-Mobile (UK), U.K.’s top telecom company BT Plc and Europe’s biggest carmaker, Volkswagen AG.
He has also advised the U.K.’s largest specialist recruitment co. Hays Plc; one of the biggest residential property lettings firm Grainger Trust Plc; top credit scoring co. Experian Ltd; UK's largest software co. Sage Plc; financial information provider Reuters Group Plc and Danish investment bank Saxo Bank A/S on growth opportunities in India.
He was previously Managing Director of Technology Markets at Quartz Capital, a unit of market maker Knight Capital Group Inc. Earlier, Bundeep created the first index of European Internet stocks at Bloomberg L.P where he also hosted Europe’s first daily live TV show on the Internet and Technology.
Bundeep is a frequent speaker at industry events such as:
- World Water Tech North America Conference (Toronto, Nov'14)
- European Venture Contest NRW (Cologne, Oct'14)
- Canada India Infrastructure Forum (Toronto, April'14)
- World Water-Tech Investment Summit 2014 (London, Mar'14)
- Fund Management Summit 2013 (London, Oct'13)
- Ignite Presentation at Stream Asia 2013 (Phuket, Mar'13);
- European Family Office Winter Symposium (London, Feb'13);
- Canadian Family Office & Private Wealth Management Forum (Toronto, Jan'13);
- Business India Forum Luxury/Lifestyle (London, Oct'11);
- Institutional Investor Emerging Markets Investment Summit (Amsterdam, May’11);
- Opal’s Investment Consultants Forum Europe (London, April’11);
- University College London Financial Markets Conference (London, Dec’10);
- Opal's European Family Office & Private Wealth Management Forum (Geneva, Jun’10);
- Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year EMEA Forum - speaker on the BRIC countries (Zurich, Mar’10);
- IMN's 10th Anniversary European Real Estate Opportunity & Private Fund Investing Forum 2009 (London, Nov’09) - Bundeep was a panel speaker in the session on Emerging Market Opportunities;
- ETRE 20 Year Anniversary 2009 (Paris, Oct’09) - Speaker on Social Media Marketing;
- Third Annual Real Estate Investment World, India (Mumbai, April’09) - Bundeep chaired the Retail Real Estate Summit on the opening day;
- IMN’s 9th Annual European Real Estate Opportunity & Private Fund Investing Forum, (London, Oct’08);
- London Business School, India Business Forum ( London, April'08);
Bundeep has been profiled in magazines such as India's Business Today and the Red Herring and is a frequent guest on CNBC, CNN, BBC and Sky News. He publishes a blog at www.rangar.com and video blog at www.rangar.tv. Bundeep sits on the Board of Toronto-based NanoStruck Technologies Inc., a company involved in water remediation and recovery of precious metals using nanotechnology and Bangalore-based Verity Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a developer of mobile encryption applications. He takes an active interest in issues related to technology-led innovation, BRIC economies, Human Rights and clean water technologies. He is also an Ambassador of Sporting Equals, a UK institution promoting ethnic diversity across sport and physical activity.
Bundeep holds a MSJ degree from Columbia University, New York; a BA from McGill University, Montreal; a Diploma in Internet and Advertising from the University of California, Berkeley; a Diploma in International Relations from the University of Vienna, Austria; and a Diplome des Etudes Collegiales in Commerce and Pure and Applied Science from Marianopolis College, Montreal. In India, he studied at the Lawrence School, Sanawar.