Bundeep Singh Rangar commenting on the government ban of 500 and 1,000 rupee bank notes.
27 January 2016, London and Delhi: Oracle Capital Group, the global independent multi-family office and wealth management company, has signed a memorandum of understanding to form a Joint Venture with IndusView UK Limited, the London-based India advisory firm, and reputed financial services professional Rudra Dalmia to establish their presence in the Indian market.
Bundeep Singh Rangar
Bundeep Singh RangarChairman
Bundeep Singh Rangar is a recognized tech entrepreneur with more than 21 years' experience in financial services, technology and media. He has invested in, advised or incubated a number of companies in the UK, Canada and India.
He holds founding CEO roles in PremFina, a UK provider of finance to enable the purchase of insurance premiums; in IXL Holdings, a European company that has facilitated more than $300 million in bank financing to UK companies involved in consumer and SME lending; in Fineqia, a crowd funding company focussed on debt securities; and in IndusView, a London-based India focused advisory firm.
He has been a senior advisor to high-growth start-ups such as Skype, and multinationals such as India's largest IT services co. Tata Consultancy Services, the world's No.2 mobile operator T-Mobile (UK), U.K.'s top telecom BT and Europe's top carmaker Volkswagen.
He has also advised the U.K.'s largest specialist recruitment co. Hays, biggest residential property lettings firm Grainger Trust; top credit scoring co. Experian; largest software co. Sage; top financial information providers Bloomberg and Reuters and Denmark’s online investment banking platform Saxo Bank, on growth opportunities in India.
He was previously Managing Director of Technology Markets (Europe) at NASDAQ's largest market maker Knight Securities. Earlier, Bundeep created the first index of European Internet stocks at Bloomberg, where he also hosted Europe's first daily live TV show on the Internet and technology.
Bundeep frequently provides commentary on the latest in the world of tech and finance for the BBC, CNBC, CNN and Sky News. He has been profiled in magazines such as the Red Herring and India's Business Today. He publishes a blog at www.rangar.com and video blog at www.rangar.tv.
He takes an active interest in issues related to technology-led innovation, fintech, world economics and human rights. He is also an Ambassador of Sporting Equals, a UK institution promoting ethnic diversity across sports activities.
Bundeep holds a MSJ degree from Columbia University, New York; a BA from McGill University, Montreal; a Diploma in Internet and Advertising from the University of California, Berkley; a Diploma in International Relations from the University of Vienna, Austria; and a Diplôme d' Études Collégiales in Commerce and Pure and Applied Science from Marianopolis College, Montreal. In India, he studied at the Lawrence School, Sanawar.
Bundeep is a frequent speaker at industry events such as:
- Bloomberg’s Notwics Event (London, Apr’16)
- Microsoft Ventures Accelerator Pitch Event (London, Jan’16)
- Asian Professional Awards 2015 (London, Oct’15)
- WPP’s Stream India 2015 - Ignite Presentation (Jaipur, Feb’15)
- World Water Tech North America Conference (Toronto, Nov'14)
- European Venture Contest NRW (Cologne, Oct'14)
- Canada India Infrastructure Forum (Toronto, April'14)
- World Water-Tech Investment Summit 2014 (London, Mar'14)
- Fund Management Summit 2013 (London, Oct'13)
- WPP’s Stream Asia 2013 - Ignite Presentation (Phuket, Mar'13)
- European Family Office Winter Symposium (London, Feb'13)
- Canadian Family Office & Private Wealth Management Forum (Toronto, Jan'13)
- Business India Forum Luxury/Lifestyle (London, Oct'11)
- Institutional Investor Emerging Markets Investment Summit (Amsterdam, May'11)
- University College London Financial Markets Conference (London, Dec'10)
- Opals European Family Office & Private Wealth Management Forum (Geneva, June'10)
- Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year EMEA Forum (Zurich, Mar'10)