Bundeep Singh Rangar commenting on the government ban of 500 and 1,000 rupee bank notes.
27 January 2016, London and Delhi: Oracle Capital Group, the global independent multi-family office and wealth management company, has signed a memorandum of understanding to form a Joint Venture with IndusView UK Limited, the London-based India advisory firm, and reputed financial services professional Rudra Dalmia to establish their presence in the Indian market.
IndusView provides a stimulating work environment with a variety of projects for a well rounded experience. At any given time, the role of an analyst is likely to include one corporate strategy, and one private equity/financial structuring project. A key requirement of the Analyst position is ability to work independently and creatively to provide ‘implement-able’ solutions to complex business problems.
Job Description: As Analyst Positions
1. Monitoring industries across a broad spectrum
2. Authoring market reports and client presentations
3. Researching various markets using secondary as well as primary research
4. Financial modeling, analysis and strategic due-diligence
5. Eventually this position will evolve to assist in deal-making for the corporate finance advisory services
6. Some amount of domestic and international travel is required (typically 20%)
1. 2-3 years experience - writing industry reports, doing market research, or consulting in any industry
2. Excellent written and oral communication skills
3. Good spreadsheet, presentation-writing, and report authoring skills
4. MBA is not required but strong analytical skills and critical reasoning abilities are essential
5. Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
6. Grow into the role of managing, motivating, training and leading a team of people
1. Interested candidates should forward their resumes to careers@IndusView.com
2. Initial interview over the phone
3. In-person interview in our office (usually with 2 senior partners). The interview consists of 1 to 2 case studies based on real projects that our partners and principals have worked on. There are no right or wrong answers for case interviews. Rather, the focus is on analytical thinking and ability to structure a problem.
4. Internal discussion regarding candidate fit
5. Accept/reject decision communicated to candidate
The whole process takes approximately 1-2 weeks depending on schedules.